Grisha Trilogy / 1 / Shadow and Bone / Leigh Bardugo.
- 0 of 1 copy available at St Peter School District Libraries.
- 0 of 1 copy available at St Peter Middle School. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|St Peter Middle School||BAR Grisha.Trilogy 1 (Text)||1303850||Fantasy||Checked out||04/13/2021|
- ISBN: 9780805094596 (trade)
- ISBN: 0805094598
- Physical Description: 358 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt, 2012.
School Library Journal starred, June 2012
Publisher's Weekly, April 2012
Booklist, May 2012
Kirkus Review, April 2012
School Library Journal starred
Orphaned by the Border Wars, Alina Starkov is taken from obscurity and her only friend, Mal, to become the protegé of the mysterious Darkling, who trains her to join the magical elite in the belief that she is the Sun Summoner, who can destroy the monsters of the Fold.
|Target Audience Note:||
Young Adult Follett Library Resources.
Search for related items by subject