When the Sea Turned To Silver
- 0 of 1 copy available at St Peter School District Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at St Peter Middle School.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|St Peter Middle School||LIN (Text)||T4000957||Fantasy||Checked out||08/05/2021|
- ISBN: 9780316125925 (hardback)
- ISBN: 031612592X (hardback)
- Physical Description: 370 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York ; Little, Brown and Company, 2016.
Companion book to: Where the mountain meets the moon.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"Pinmei, a storyteller's granddaughter, must find the Luminous Stone that Lights the Night to rescue her grandmother, who has been kidnapped by the Tiger Emperor"-- Provided by publisher.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader 5.3.
Reading Counts! 4.6.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Kidnapping > Juvenile fiction.
Grandmothers > Juvenile fiction.
Storytellers > Juvenile fiction.
Quests (Expeditions) > Juvenile fiction.
China > History > Juvenile fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.