Whatever After / 10 / Sugar and Spice Sarah Mlynowski.
- 3 of 3 copies available at St Peter School District Libraries.
- 1 of 1 copy available at St Peter Middle School. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|St Peter Middle School||MLY (Text)||T4001095||Fantasy||Available||-|
|St Peter North Elementary School||MLY pbk (Text)||T0003447||Fiction||Available||-|
|St Peter North Elementary School||MLY pbk (Text)||T0127658||Migration||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545851060
- ISBN: 0545851068
- Physical Description: 155 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed., December 2016.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2016.
Based on: Hansel and Gretel.
In this trip through the magic mirror, Abby and Jonah find themselves in the tale of Hansel and Gretel, where they have to deal with the witch and hope the portal will open so they can get home.
|Target Audience Note:||
3.0 Follett Library Resources.
3-6 Follett Library Resources.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 3.1 3.0 186549EN
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
No Content Available